It provides protection against a wide range of bacteria. It kills bacteria by binding to bacteria cell walls.
- Prevention of plaque in absence of brushing.
- Prevention and treatment of gingivitis.
- Treatment of oral candidiasis.
- Controlling secondary bacterial infections for aphthous ulcer.
- Aid in treatment of mouth and throat infections.
Mechanism of Action
- Allergic skin reactions such as dermatitis, pruritus, erythema, eczema, rash, urticaria, skin irritation.
- Transient disturbances of taste and a burning sensation of the tongue may occur on initial use of the mouthwash but usually diminishes with continued use.
Pregnancy & Lactation
Expiry: Unopened: 2 years
In use: 28 days
Keep out of reach of children.