This powerful, well balanced composition of antioxidants, minerals and vitamins is beneficial for optimum health. The composition comprises of Grape Seed Extract, Green Tea, Lycopene, Lutein, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12, Selenium Dioxide And Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate.
This health supplement exhibits antioxidant property preventing our cells from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals damage immune system.
So, this formulation helps to strengthen the immune system to protect you from serious health issues.
The rational use of nutritional supplement combined with a healthy diet, will contribute to proper functioning of body.
- Protects cell from damage
- Antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory
- Helps in prevention of heart disease
- Anti-aging that helps to prevent eyes, skin and hair
- Promotes normal growth and development by increasing collagen formation
- Supports production of proteins like enzymes, antibodies and hormones
- Helps to convert fatty acids to energy
- Improves peripheral blood circulation
- Memory power enhancer
- Boosts energy
- Effective in macular degeneration
Grape Seed Extract:Grape fruit is a large citrus fruit related to orange and lemon. Grape seed extract is obtained from whole grape seeds. It is excellent source of vitamin C, A andphytochemical called liminoids. It is one of the oxidant fruit which protects cell from damage and prevent many diseases.
- It is an excellent source of vitamin C that supports immune system
- Beneficial for CVS disease such as hypertension, blood cholesterol
- Helps to reduce swelling due to injury
- Helps to reduce severity of inflammatory conditions such as asthma, osteoarthritis
- Helps to detoxify the liver
- Vitamin C prevents free radical damage that trigger inflammation associated with severity of inflammatory conditions such as asthma, osteoarthritis
- Liminoids promotes formation of detoxifying enzyme
- (glutathione-s-transferase) which makes toxic compounds more water soluble and excrete it from the body
Green Tea Extract:It is a natural product made from leaves of green tea, Camellia sinensis. It is an antioxidant that contains EGCG ( epigallocatechingallate), polyphenols.
- EGCG increases fat oxidation to maintain weight
- Polyphenols prevent swelling, inflammation and protect joint degeneration
- Reduces cholesterol and triglyceridesv
- Prevent increased BP
Lycopene:It is naturally occurring non- toxic powerful antioxidant. It helps cells from damage by fighting free radicals. It is very important for cell integrity
Lycopene may help with
- Aging of skin
Lutein:It is an antioxidant found in retina in large concentration. Since body cannot make lutein. It must be obtained from supplements. Lutein is necessary to block harmful blue rays.
- It plays a protective role in macula to prevent macular disease
- It also supports healthy , skin , tissue and blood
Selenium Dioxide:It is a trace mineral that is essential for good health but in small amount. It protects cell membrane from being destroyed by free radical damage.
Essential in many metabolic pathway and immune functioning
Zinc:Zinc is necessary for various processes that take place in body. It is responsible for metabolism of vitamin A. It also helps nerve cells to signal one another.
Zinc improves absorption of water and electrolytes by increasing level of brush border enzymes and enhances the immune response which results in better clearance of pathogens.
Vitamin A:It is also called retinylpalmitate. It is essential for the people lacking vitamin A in diet. Vitamin A is also used to treat skin problems and eye problems. It acts as an antioxidant by improving immune function.
Vitamin B1:It is also called as thiamine. It is also known as anti-stress because it has ability to protect immune system. It is necessary to make healthy new cells. It is required for proper functioning of heart and nervous system.
Vitamin B2:It is also called as riboflavin. It helps to fight free radicals and prevent early aging and development of heart disease. Riboflavin is important for red blood cell production, which is necessary for transporting oxygen throughout the body.
Vitamin B6:It is also called as pyridoxine. It is important for production of red blood cells. B6 helps to regulate the level of amino acid and known to boost immune system.
Folic Acid:It is also called as vitamin B9. It is very important for pregnant women to support the growth of baby. It is important for healthy cell division and replication. They may also be effective in depression and anxiety.
Vitamin B12:It is also called as cyanocobalamin. It is important for proper functioning of nervous system, circulatory and immune system. It may also give relief from depression and known to repair nerve damage and implement nerve cell regeneration.